Chrome Extensions improve the online experience. For customization in the browsing experience, these software programs help, and you can easily add functionalities. The Chrome web store has thousands of extensions, where you can download and add extensions to the Chrome browser.
These extensions work on your Chrome browser, like mobile phone apps. Let’s have a look at the steps to add a Chrome extension.
How to add a Chrome extension? – From Web Store
- Go to the Chrome web store.
- Search for the extension.
- Choose your Extension from the list and tap on it.
- Click on “Add to Chrome.”
- Select “Add Extension” and wait for the installation.
- Open your intentions list and pin it on your browser.
If you are facing any issues with your browser after the installation, you can remove it to restore Chrome with previous functionalities. Check our guide on 3rd party extension installation on Chrome Browser.