Flowcharts help to show the process or any structure in your documents. Google Docs comes with the option to make a flowchart, or you can also insert the flowchart template from Google Drive.
Create a flowchart in Google Docs.
- Sign in to your Google account and open your Google document file.
- Tap on “Insert” on the menu bar.
- Hover on “Drawing” and select “+ New.”
- Find shapes, arrows, and other options in the menu bar.
- Create a Flowchart with the available tools.
- Hit on Save and Close.
- The flowchart will be visible on documents.
You can adjust the flowchart in the documents. Tap on the chart to find the edit option and make any other adjustments.
Related things you need to know
- Click on the flowchart and find the adjustment options.
- Insert lines, arrows, connectors, terminal symbol curves, polylines, etc., from the menu bar.
- Essential elements you can find in the shape tool.
To insert the chart from Google Drive, go to Insert>Drawing>from Drive. Different flowchart maker add-ons are also available, which can help you create a flowchart in Google Docs.