Google Docs is a fantastic tool for document drafting, but not everyone knows its features and options. It helps create hyperlinks in the document and always creates the latest PDF version.
Here, you can find two methods to convert Google Docs to PDF on your desktop or mobile.
Save Google Doc as PDF on the Desktop
- Open Google Docs on your desktop.
- Go to the menu bar and click on the file.
- Hover the cursor on Download.
- Select PDF Documents(.pdf)
The PDF file will be saved on your computer. You can check your download folder or a path you select as a download folder in your browser.
- Open your file in Google Docs.
- Click on the file from the menu bar.
- Hover to the print option.
- Select Save as PDF in Destination.
- Press Enter or hit the save button.
To skip steps 2 and 3, Press ‘Command+P‘ on Mac and ‘Ctrl+P‘ for the shortcut key on Windows to print.
Google Doc to PDF on Mobile
- Open your documents in Google Docs App on your Android mobile.
- Find three dots in the top right corner and tap on it.
- Go to Share and Export
- Tap to Save as
- Select PDF Documents (.pdf)
- Hit on ok
#iPhone or iPad
- Open your document in the Google Docs app.
- Tap on the Three dots in the top right corner.
- Select Share and Export.
- Choose PDF.
- Tap on OK.
- Select Save to Files.
If you don’t want to save this file on your mobile, you can share it with others by any app.